My career






My name is Greys Valenzuela and live in Puente Alto. I study Education at the University of Chile, I am in the fourth year. I chose my career vocation to work with children because it is an interesting career, where you can learn pedagogical techniques to build learning and teaching for children. Once graduated, I would like to work in schools to practice and I get experience. I steer my career working on educational materials to enhance my manual skills, as entertainment, motivating and make children get enthused about work.



The university develops our feeling of social belonging, involved with orientation and makes us part of the social transformation of the country where you live. This allows us to be aware of education provided by the education system nationally and internationally.


Our academic program allows us to attend practice teacher observation from the first semester, in different schools and kindergartens in the Metropolitan Region which allows us to have multiple experiences on education in the region.

About this blog