my ideal future





Me in five years but not be in Chile, I will be traveling the world with my boyfriend. Seeking new ways of life.

As a professional, you have just received my postgraduate study in the process of my second career, which is psychology, this will allow me to expand my resume and perfection as professional and as a person. You will also have my own brand of educational products, created and designed by me. These allow students to learn with fun and practical material matters more complicated. It will also have special products for infants and preschoolers. These products should be available to all children and parents from all economic strata. And participating in projects that will allow me to finance them and to reach all children equally. Rescue during my travels in the world, experiences allow me to develop and expand my professional horizons.

As to staff, not being married, and still not be in my plans, it will be after the age of 30. Like being a mother. Now I want to maximize my professional stage. Be living with my boyfriend in a house designed and decorated by both, as we want to paint the walls of the house with innovative designs and unique addition to the furniture.

About this blog