My experience as a Blogger in english course

I enjoy, because it allowed me to practice my grammar, writing and vocabulary. Although often not wise to write, because the topics are repeated, had much connection with my previous publications. Because of my other academic subjects, I had to write and build ideas fast, without much dedication, but still, I managed to do all my publications on time. For me, this blog is something new, having never before had done, and less in English. It was a new experience.

This strategy has helped me improve my English, because I had to write on various topics, directly related to my career and my life. I remember the topic of blog I like most was the task 8: Sir Ken Robinson's talk "Do Schools Kill Creativity?, The man is a very interesting, because it suggests that the issue in his lecture on creativity, allow me to realize that the reality we live in other countries is not foreign to us.

I was weak in the blog in terms of vocabulary, because I use a lot to the dictionary. Depended on the dictionary to translate the words I did not know.

Now I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of blog in English class. The advantages are: practice in writing and drafting of the proposed topics, as it is not just writing for writing, one must think and respond to the topics. Furthermore, to be think in English, with simple language to express views in a precise way, point that I was difficult to develop. Another advantage is the continuity, since it is an activity that takes place once a week, allowing progress in writing in the blog. As for the disadvantages: the choice of subjects, which sometimes resembled the proposed topics and should be repeated views and thoughts on any topic.

About this blog