The first days of life of my niece


This photograph was taken at my niece in his third day of life, a fourteen the August 2008. In Félix Bulnes Hospital, located in the city of Quinta Normal. It measured 45 centimeter and weighing 3 kilos 500 grams.

Her name is Martina Navarro, and is now 9 months. That day was dismissed from the Hospital, and met several of our relatives. Everyone immediately fell in love with her and that is the niece of the smallest family.


I like this photograph because it captures the exact moment that my niece was watching closely to his mother. I love your eyes because they are expressive. When he was born had the same physical traits that his father, but now, every day looks more like her mother, my sister.

My niece is the most precious treasure that is in my family, because we are united as a family, their presence motivated us to solve our problems.


I embroidery the name in the hat for my niece.


4 comentarios:

Febe.- 22 de abril de 2009, 10:31  

Is a sweet photograph, your niece is beautiful. The births are always a light in the family, and never cease to be.

Kisses. !

Alejandra 22 de abril de 2009, 15:32  

Hi grace!!

Really beautiful the picture!! your niece is very pretty!!! I think that your photograph is very very significant!!! I am happy for you!!

Congratulations for the new member of your family!!!

Kisses!

Javii 22 de abril de 2009, 17:19  

is a very pretty photograph.
your niece is beautiful and I know you're a good and caring aunt.

congratulations!!

I see you soon

Dana 22 de abril de 2009, 19:49  

It's impossible don't fall in love whith her. Your niece is so beautiful! And her eyes!... are so living.

About this blog