The website I enjoy visiting




The website I enjoy visiting about the race is www.educarchile.cl because it provides me with information and educational resources by subjects, is aimed at teachers, students and family. It has a search engine to find information on a topic more quickly. You can also participate in forums and if you register you can access benefits such as: mail, calendar, your documents folders, hard disk and Chat.

I found the site when they need to perform a review of planning for course the curriculum, in my second year of study. I found this site very interesting and useful for my career, because when you had recourse to it, so I visit about once a week, I was planning on providing activities for preschool education and basic initial.

It also has a resource center aimed at student teachers, which consists of activities, factsheets, geographical landmarks, games, images, presentations, educational websites, educational software, sounds, texts, videos and animations.

4 comentarios:

Dana 14 de abril de 2009, 18:02  

This website is very useful for the chilean teachers, because it has information and plans very interesting. I like too.

Caro .-.- 18 de abril de 2009, 22:14  

I used to use educarchile for search information about matters related with my grade of school.


Kisses :*

Febe.- 19 de abril de 2009, 19:18  

I love this website, is very interesting and sometimes helped me when I need to plan.

Kisses Greys .!

Bye.

Javii 21 de abril de 2009, 16:46  

Hello Greys.

I like this site too, because it is very interesting, also has a lot of information about our career and I use to do my homework.



see you soon !!

18 de abril de 2009 9:57

About this blog